I want to file suit against Bartow County DFCS and the Juvenile Courts.

Asked over 1 year ago - Acworth, GA

My ex was arrested in 2004 for possession of meth and under the influence of meth while riding around with my 6 year old daughter and 8 year old son in the car . Gaurdianship was granted to my ex's nephew in 2005 who had my children for a year. In 2006 when my ex was released from jail he was given custody of my children again (I was not notified of this hearing) and soon after he started molesting my daughter. I want to file suit against whoever is responsible.

1. John Arnold Steakley

2

Answered . The person responsible is your ex. No one made him molest anyone. He did that on his own. You also failed to mention why the children did not go into your own custody while your ex was incarcerated, or why you have waited seven years to bring this up.