I want to File a LAW SUITE AGAINST a "WORK COMP" Insurance Company for "BAD FAITH" ACTIONS ... How do I go about this?

Redding, CA |

I want to File a LAW SUITE AGAINST a "WORK COMP" Insurance Company for "SEVERAL BAD FAITH ACTIONS" ... How do I go about this?

This Work Comp Insurance Company Denied my Case, with the reason of, "YOU DIDN'T WORK AT THE TIME OF THE INJURY"!!!! That was COMPLETELY BOGUS!!!! THEY REPEATEDLY DEINED MY "WORK COMP PTP'S REQUEST'S OF MRI'S & TREATMENT, stateing that "THERE IS NO MEDICAL EVIDENCE" sooo DENIED!!! "WHICH OF COURSE IS ALSO COMPLETELY BOGUS"!!!!! After being seen by an AME, THEN THEY ACCEPT MY CLAIM.... THEN Their CLAIMS ADJUSTER "DEINED" one of my Medication's THAT I HAD BEEN TAKING FOR YEARS, just "OUT OF THE BLUE"!!!! It took my WORK COMP DOCTOR several CALL'S & a Set EXPEDIT HEARING, to get this Medication REINSTATED!!! ALL THIS IS DOCUMENTED!!! AND THERE IS SOOOOO MUCH MORE!!!!It's UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THEM TO PAY TTD , that was from 5 years ago THAT the AME said they Should Pay!!!! HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS BEHAVIOUR!!??????????

1. It is impossible to give you advice on your ongoing workers comp case through this website. You need to find a workers comp attorney in your area as soon as possible.