I want to emigrate to America with my family I am Syrian, and work in Saudi Arabia Pharmacy Manager my stay in Saudi Arabia temp

New York, NY |
Filed under: Immigration US visas

What is the best and quickest ways because the Syrian government did not renew my passport, which has remained on the end of several months, for political reasons, and I have a U.S. visa type b 1 b 2 remained at the end of several months, I want to get the American house in the fastest time

1. There is no quick way to immigrate to America today.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. Marriage to a US citizen, if the marriage is bona fide, is always the fastest method of immigrating to the US.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. To immigrate, you will need a qualifying family or employment based petitioner.

The Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has stated that immigration laws are "incredibly complex" in nature.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.