I want to emigrate to America with my family I am Syrian, and work in Saudi Arabia Pharmacy Manager my stay in Saudi Arabia temp

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

What is the best and quickest ways because the Syrian government did not renew my passport, which has remained on the end of several months, for political reasons, and I have a U.S. visa type b 1 b 2 remained at the end of several months, I want to get the American house in the fastest time

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

13

Answered . Marriage to a US citizen, if the marriage is bona fide, is always the fastest method of immigrating to the US.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . There is no quick way to immigrate to America today.

3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . To immigrate, you will need a qualifying family or employment based petitioner.

The Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has stated that immigration laws are "incredibly complex" in nature.

You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.