I want to emigrate to America with my family I am Syrian, and work in Saudi Arabia Pharmacy Manager my stay in Saudi Arabia temp

Asked about 1 year ago - New York, NY

What is the best and quickest ways because the Syrian government did not renew my passport, which has remained on the end of several months, for political reasons, and I have a U.S. visa type b 1 b 2 remained at the end of several months, I want to get the American house in the fastest time

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Marriage to a US citizen, if the marriage is bona fide, is always the fastest method of immigrating to the US.

    (213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration... more
  2. Alexander Joseph Segal

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . There is no quick way to immigrate to America today.

    NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866)... more
  3. J Charles Ferrari

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . To immigrate, you will need a qualifying family or employment based petitioner.

    The Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit has stated that immigration laws are "incredibly complex" in nature.

    You should retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

    J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,304 answers this week

2,919 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,304 answers this week

2,919 attorneys answering