I want to divorse my husband in the philippines. How long will it take and how much will be the cost for attorneys fee

Asked over 2 years ago - Glendale, CA

My husband is in the philippines. Im here in US. I want a marriage dissolution. He is a Filipino national and I am a Filipino citizen too. How long will be the process here in California? And how much will be Attorney's fees?

1. E Sheldon Lee

1

1

Answered . The answer requires specific details about your case and you should discuss the case with a California licensed divorce attorney to discuss the facts and circumstances in more detail such as whether minor children are involved and how much assets have been acquired during the marriage.

2. Michael Charles Schwerin

1

Answered . The other two attorneys are correct. You need to meet with an attorney to discuss your case. It is likely the hardest part of the case will be getting him legally served with the divorce papers. That is, if you qualify for a dissolution in California.

3. Peggy Margaret Raddatz

Pro

1

Answered . You need to meet with a local divorce attorney to discuss all the details of your case and then the attorney can give you realistic answers to your questions.