Skip to main content

I want to correct an error judgment. If I passed 30 days to file a motion, which form shall I file?

Irvine, CA |

I want to file a motion to correct a serious error Judgment. But it already passed 30 days. What shall I do? Is there any way that I can still file a motion? Can I also change a court within the same Jurisdiction to file a motion? The previous court only have two Judges and they cover each other. They will never make any changes. This is for small claim court appeal Judgment error.
civil code 116.725.

Attorney Answers 1


Take a look at the link below, a page from the web site of California Department of Consumer Affairs, for some useful information on small claims court appeal.

Mark as helpful

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics