I want to complain about a judge who signed on false allegations against me,there is an injunction against me based on lies. My

Deerfield Beach, FL |

My husband is nit thrilled about the idea, I think I should because this woman can repeat her lies to the courts.

1. You can always request a re-hearing, reconsideration or relief.
    Otherwise, there is judicial immunity.

2. It doesn't sound like you have good reason to file a grievance against the judge. You could ask for a re-hearing or appeal. Get a good lawyer to help you!

This is a summary based on incomplete facts. You should not rely on it as legal advise. No attorney-client relationship is intended to be formed. You may call me 772-562-4570; email me vblawyer@bellsouth.net, or visit my website http://www.millerlawoffices.us

3. There are grounds for grievances against judges. If your only basis is the judge believed the evidence presented against you, that isnt likely a valid basis for grievance. You should consult a local atty about your options to fight the injunction on the merits.

4. OK, more information is needed here to give you a thoughtful answer. Such as, what were the circumstances that lead to the injunction? Were you present at a hearing before the judge or was this entered on an ex-parte basis? What kind of an injunction is it? Complaints about judges are handled through the Florida Bar. Their website is www.flabar.org.

The information on this website is provided as a service to the public. While the information on this site deals with legal issues, it does not constitute legal advice. If you have specific questions related to information available on this site, you are encouraged to consult an attorney who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask for free written information about a lawyer’s qualifications and experience. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice and none of the information presented here is intended to create a lawyer/client relationship. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.