I want to buy vehicle from person who still owns the money to the bank, if I will make cashier Check straight to bank to make

Des Plaines, IL |

Sure is paid off, is bill of sale signed by both parts by the notary public binding?

If you pay off the note and the owner and the bank sign off on the title, you will be good to go.

My assumption is that the Bank is holding title to the motor vehicle. Regardless of whether you pay off the amount owed you will need to get physical possession of the title, or the Bank’s authorization to transfer the title, in order to take proper ownership of the vehicle.

DISCLAIMER. The above post is provided solely for general informational purposes. Any information in the above post is NOT intended to be specific legal advice and should NOT be relied upon as such. NO attorney-client relationship is formed on the basis of the above posting and I strongly urge you to seek the advice of competent legal counsel before taking any action related to your inquiry.