Skip to main content

I want to bring my Fiance to the United States.

Brooklyn, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

My fiance is Ecuadorian and lives in Ecuador.I am an American citizen and want to bring her to the USA. What must I do?

Attorney Answers 2


File I-129F with the necessary documents. Please look at the legal guide from my profile as I will post it now.

Mark as helpful


If you are not familiar with the immigration process, it is advisable to contact an immigration lawyer to discuss your case and find a way forward.

You can begin by filing an I-129F form and take it from there once it is approved.

You are welcome to use the link provided below.


Mark as helpful

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics