I want to ask if I can send the same forms I sent to san antonio that was returned back to me to the chicago lockbox

Austin, TX |

Ayoola Segun,
5129994094
segsymania@gmail.com

Depends on why they were sent back to you. If it was because it was sent to wrong address make sure all supporting documents are there.

2. It depends on what forms you tried to file.

Meet with an attorney ... it will be a good investment.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel & Former Professor of Immigration Law - Capriotti International Law - franco@capriotti.com

Our services are not limited by State, nor International bounderies. Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.
    Do not rely completely on information you get on any website. It is always wise to consult personally with an immigration attorney before taking action.

Consider contacting one of the attorneys on Avvo, or www.ailalawyer.com - If you are low income go here: www.justice.gov/eoir/probono/states.htm or http://www.immigrationlawhelp.org/
    _____________________________________________________________________________________

Capriotti International Law
    www.capriotti.com
    franco@capriotti.com
    SKYPE AVAILABLE

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. if they go to Chicago, then yes.

4. I agree with my colleagues. You need to meet with an attorney to discover why they were sent back. Most immigration attorneys, including me, offer free consultations and payment plans. Your immigration status is very important and you should not jeopardize it with incomplete and/or incorrect filings.

This response is provided for informational purposes only. It is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Questions and answers posted to this forum are public and cannot be kept confidential. Although admitted in DC, I currently reside in Texas and I am authorized to practice U.S. immigration law worldwide..