I want to apply for the defferred action plan, but I have all the requisites exept I went to Mexico for 1 yr in 2005 back on2007

Dover, DE |

can I still apply since I came back I have been living here, I came when I was 14 went back and retured when I was 16, but I have beeen here since then

No, Your trip was too long.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You should definitely consult with an experienced immigration attorney about your case. The information you provided does not provide sufficient detail to determine whether or not you would be eligible. You really owe it to yourself to discuss the matter with an attorney who will take the time to hear all of the facts.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Depending on the exact age when you returned you may be eligible. i agree with my colleague. Consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration