I want to apply for H-1B as a computer programmer. The Job Zone is 4 but the Education and Training Code is now "no level set".

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

I want to apply for H-1B as a computer programmer. The Job Zone is 4 but the Education and Training Code is now "no level set". Is this going to be a problem? I remember before tech positions had an education and training code as "Bachelors".

1. Ronald Jeffrey Tasoff

Best Answer

Answered . It wont be a problem.

2. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . It is employers who file for H-1Bs, not the employees.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

3

Answered . Absolutely, have a consultation with your employer's attorney. If there is none, urge him to hire one.