I want to apply for H-1B as a computer programmer. The Job Zone is 4 but the Education and Training Code is now "no level set".

I want to apply for H-1B as a computer programmer. The Job Zone is 4 but the Education and Training Code is now "no level set". Is this going to be a problem? I remember before tech positions had an education and training code as "Bachelors".

1. It is employers who file for H-1Bs, not the employees.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Absolutely, have a consultation with your employer's attorney. If there is none, urge him to hire one.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.