I want to apply for EB2 my qualification 4 year Bachelor from Pakistan and 7+ year of professional experience, current status F1

Asked 7 months ago - Norristown, PA

I am here in USA for Master program, Doing my CPT it will be expired in Dec-2014, i can have one more year extension with two more courses. My company said they applied H1 for me in April-2013 and it has been rejected because of lottery.

At this stage i have one more chance to apply for H1 in april-2015 but the way number of applicant is getting increase every year like 2013 ( 125,000) 2014 (172,500) and who knows in 2015 it will be 200,000+.

I dont want to take that risk. I have 4 year Computer Science degree from Pakistan having 7+ year of professional experience. almost 1 and half year experience working in USA.

I want to apply for EB2, i dont know what are the possibilities. with in this time duration will i be able to get it,

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . What you need is to find an employer who will be willing to apply for an EB-2 level application for labor certification (PERM) and I-140 petition on your behalf. Unfortunately such employers do not grow on trees. You do, however, seem to qualify for EB-2 based on the combination of your academic credentials and progressive work experience.

2. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

1

Answered . Even if you possess the requisite qualifications for the above visas the obvious and the most difficult hurdle would be securing a bona fide sponsoring legal entity to set that process in motion.

3. Morrie Pour Nourian

1

Answered . Find an employer whose vacant position requires an EB-2 employee and have them apply for you.