I want to adopt my 3 year old grand daughter. under what condition can i take her to the USA?

Pharr, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

My grand daughter is in the Philippines. Both parents are away from their home. The uncle and a nanny are taking care of her. i proposed to adopt the child and the pnarents may consider it. Can I take the child to the USA where I live? What are the requirements?

1. your best shot would be to try to bring her in as an orphan. go see jaime diez or jodi goodwin there in south texas. tom

The advice that I give in each answer or legal is not intended to take the place of an in person consultation. A complete answer takes an in depth interview. After all, it is a life that is at stake. If you are in another city that I do not service ask me and I might be able to recommend you an attorney there. In general, in Houston, I recommend Adan Vega or Bruce Coane, Specialists. In Dallas I recommend Richard Fernandez or Yong Wood highly skilled and experienced.