I want supervised visits for my son and his father.what chance do I have with judge jerome hennigan?

Asked about 3 years ago - Fort Worth, TX

His father has been in prison for robbery. He is a drug abuser. He tried to kill himself last summer. He hit his wife has anger problems and has only seen our child three times his whole life he didnt sign the birth certificate because.he said "im not coming up out no money" ....he is also angry about the child support and has threatened me. Do u think I will be granted sole custody and him givin supervised visits with judge jerome hennigan?

1. M Elizabeth Gunn

Answered . I think you might need to repost this question in the Child Custody forum. The Guardianship forum is about things like a severely mentally illl or retarded person who needs to have a family member or someone appointed by a court taking care of him and watching out for his best interests, so the attorneys here might not be as likely to be able to answer your question.