I want answers regarding my mother and no one in her family will help me. I would like to file a civil lawsuit against them.

Pearland, TX |

My mother had me out of wedlock and no one will help me find out who my father is. When my mother was 14 she was sent to a Youth Farm for two years for doing something to two little boys that she babysat. She then lived with her sister, Louise Hupp, from 16 to 18, and Louise Hupp will not give me any information. I want to file a civil lawsuit against Louise Hupp, in Scranton, Iowa.

hire a private investigator.

If this answer was helpful to you or if it was the best answer, please click the buttons that state helpful and best answer. Please understand that all of my answers are for informational purposes only, are not legal advise, and do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. I am not your attorney and you are not my client unless we enter into a signed contract. My only legal advise to you is that you should immediately consult with and hire a lawyer and that you should not represent yourself. If you want to more information about personal injury, visit http://www.sainjurylawyer.com or if you want more information about criminal defense, visit http://www.giardinolawfirm.com. Good luck!

What are the grounds for a suit? I'm not sure that is a proper basis for a civil action, unless Texas has a tort I'm not aware of.

Like Carmine said, hire a P.I., not a lawyer.

Clark County, Nevada practitioner.

Carmine John Giardino

Carmine John Giardino

Texas is the tort reform mecca Ryan! If you haven't heard of it, we don't have it

Ryan Alexander

Ryan Alexander

LOL... I remember hearing about the environment there when I was a summer clerk in Dallas as a 1L. Was a Biglaw-style corporate lit boutique. Funny story: we were heading to lunch and I told the associates I wanted to do personal injury someday. One associate said disdainfully, "I'd *never* want to be on the side of a bus!" I shot back, "Are you kidding? I want the bus, the phone book, billboards, the whole deal!"