I want an annulment due to Fraud and I need to know if I qualify.

Asked over 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

I fell for a man from Europe on FB. Months later, I went to visit him. At the airport, he came to pick me up with one of his friends and my bag was stolen along with my passport, credit cards, money, etc... Months later still, he came to U.S. and we discussed having a baby so we did the honorable thing and got married first. He went back to Europe shortly after and I was to join him the once I got a job. I just found out the name on his passport is not his real name; that him and his friend are the ones who orchestrated the theft of my bag; found out he has a girlfriend in Europe that he lives with; he stole more than $2Ok from me; and he wanted me to send him marriage certificate so his unemployment benefits would increase. I have a master's degree but feel like the stupidest woman.

1. Robert C. Keller

4

Answered . You should redirect this question to a divorce attorney. I'm sure it will be suggested that you seek an attorney in this field as soon as possible.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . I agree with Mr. Keller, this is not an immigration question.

3. Adam Michael Solow

Pro

1

Answered . You should contact a family attorney, and perhaps the police.