I wanna take legal action against my partner, how can i?

Asked about 4 years ago - Kalamazoo, MI

my partner saw profit in business & now he wants to get profit only by him. for that he blamed me as a chitter and threw me out of business. and now he harras me, so please tell me how can i prevent him?

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Thomas R. Morris

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . One option is to hire an attorney and sue your partner. I do not have enough information to suggest a simple solution.

  2. Gahram Kang

    Contributor Level 9

    Answered . Please consult with a local business attorney who can advise you as to your options. It sounds like you will need to sit down and explain the facts of your particular situation to ensure that you receive the most accurate guidance as to how to proceed. Perhaps your local chamber of commerce can provide a resource, or ask around to your family and friends for an attorney that they know who possibly practices in this area.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,533 answers this week

3,215 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,533 answers this week

3,215 attorneys answering