I wanna move out the country how i get the full custody of my toddler?

Asked over 1 year ago - Collingswood, NJ

We never been married, he appear in the birth certificate but he is not in my baby life he doesn't see her or give her a dollar. if i take him to court i know is going to show up and do anything for his rights even that i know he doesn't care about my baby ..

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Lawrence Charles Kroll


    Contributor Level 15
    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . In addition, if the father objects to the move, you most likely will need a Court Order allowing the move out of the Country as well, even if you have full custody.

    If you think this post was helpful, please check the "good answer" button below! NOTE: This answer is made is... more
  2. Ronald Glenn Lieberman


    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . You need a court order for that form of custody.

    DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree... more
  3. Yolanda Navarrete

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . In NJ you must obtain consent from other parent or a court order to move with your child to another state.

    973-984-0800. Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

28,631 answers this week

3,182 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

28,631 answers this week

3,182 attorneys answering