I wanna move out the country how i get the full custody of my toddler?

Asked over 1 year ago - Collingswood, NJ

We never been married, he appear in the birth certificate but he is not in my baby life he doesn't see her or give her a dollar. if i take him to court i know is going to show up and do anything for his rights even that i know he doesn't care about my baby ..

1. Lawrence Charles Kroll

Pro

Best Answer

Answered . In addition, if the father objects to the move, you most likely will need a Court Order allowing the move out of the Country as well, even if you have full custody.

2. Ronald Glenn Lieberman

Pro

Answered . You need a court order for that form of custody.

3. Yolanda Navarrete

Answered . In NJ you must obtain consent from other parent or a court order to move with your child to another state.