I wanna cancel all my paper because i m invloved in fraud marriage by contract...my interview is next month i m usa citizen

Asked over 3 years ago - Long Beach, CA

he offer me 10000 dollar but now i dont wanna stay with all paper work and interview i m geeeting scare plss help me going out of tjis

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Carl Michael Shusterman


    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree


    Answered . Easy. Get a divorce and do not show up at the interview.

  2. Andre R. Olivie

    Contributor Level 18

    Answered . I agree. Get a divorce, don't show up, and do not even think about doing this again! The penalty for marriage is five years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine.

    Andre Olivie, Esq.
    (206) 724-1940

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,985 answers this week

2,942 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,985 answers this week

2,942 attorneys answering