I wanna asked if we have the right of way in front of our house ,if the front land is a private property ,just a meters away

Sterling, VA |

the blocked our drive way and access in front of our house and they want us to pay 35000 for everything they used to settle the prob. or exchange it to same measurement of lang so they can extend again the brgy. hall..

Not completely clear on your qtion. However, I suggest you review the documents you received when you purchased your home. In particular, look for a lot location drawing and a title commitment or insurance policy. Assuming you purchased an owner's title insurance policy, you may want to contact the title insurance company to determine your property rights.

This should not be construed as formal legal advice or the offer of the formation of an attorney/client relationship. There is no substitute for taking the time to consult directly with an attorney regarding your specific legal needs and issues.

Recommended articles about Real estate