I wanna asked if we have the right of way in front of our house ,if the front land is a private property ,just a meters away

Asked almost 2 years ago - Sterling, VA

the blocked our drive way and access in front of our house and they want us to pay 35000 for everything they used to settle the prob. or exchange it to same measurement of lang so they can extend again the brgy. hall..

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Debra Sue Friedman

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Not completely clear on your qtion. However, I suggest you review the documents you received when you purchased your home. In particular, look for a lot location drawing and a title commitment or insurance policy. Assuming you purchased an owner's title insurance policy, you may want to contact the title insurance company to determine your property rights.

    This should not be construed as formal legal advice or the offer of the formation of an attorney/client... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,123 answers this week

2,742 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,123 answers this week

2,742 attorneys answering