I wad in a car accident. I have scar tissue in my neck and back. I have treatments once ir twiced a week and in alot of pain.how

Asked over 1 year ago - Charleston, WV

I was hit on front side of driversside.my neck jerked forward very hard I had my seat belt on

1. James Allen Frazier Jr.

5

Answered . What is your question? You need to speak with an injury lawyer immediately in your area. They can help you understand your case.

2. David Alan Wolf

4

Answered . If you were injured in an automobile accident as as result of the fault of another driver, you should contact a local personal injury attorney to find out your rights and the insurance benefits available to cover your medical bills and damages related to pain and suffering. The attorney should be able to provide you an overview of the applicable laws and give you some direction and guidance as to the claim and treatment. Good luck.

3. Michael R Crosner

4

Answered . Important for you to ASAP contact a WV personal injury attorney to review the facts of your accident; insurance coverage; liability & your injuries.

Pro

4

Answered . Best bet is to retain a local personal injury lawyer.

5. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . Question please.

6. Timothy Leo Bowden

3

Answered . i am sorry to hear of that. consult a local attorney who handles injury claims and contributes here.

7. Lars A. Lundeen

Pro

2

Answered . You should obtain needed medical care and treatment immediately and follow the doctor's advice. Do not give any statement to the adverse party or insurance company nor grant them access to any medical records. Photograph the injuries and the damage done to any property. Contact a personal injury attorney in your area as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights. You may also find it helpful to review the Legal Guides I have published on Avvo.com dealing with many of the issues you are now facing. The Guides can be accessed through my profile page on Avvo.com.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.