I've selected for DV 2014 lottery with high case number

Ravena, NY |
Filed under: Immigration Green cards

I've selected for DV 2014 lottery with high case number 2014EU00051***
Have I any chance for interview

Thanks in advance.

You most likely do, during the month of August or even September: you'll need to closely follow the monthly DOS Visa Bulletin and be ready to act as soon as you see your number is current.

I strongly recommend you enlist the services of a LOCAL immigration lawyer ASAP, as that could make the difference between you obtaining a GC or not. Everything will likely be played during the last 30-40 days of the fiscal year (you only have until Sept. 30th!) .

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Mr. Behar is correct ... it is hard to tell until things get down to the wire in July/August/September.

Hiring a lawyer would be wise ... to get things ready to file quickly.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Recommended articles about Immigration