I've selected for DV 2014 lottery with high case number

Asked over 1 year ago - Ravena, NY

Hello,
I've selected for DV 2014 lottery with high case number 2014EU00051***
Have I any chance for interview

Thanks in advance.

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

6

Answered . You most likely do, during the month of August or even September: you'll need to closely follow the monthly DOS Visa Bulletin and be ready to act as soon as you see your number is current.

I strongly recommend you enlist the services of a LOCAL immigration lawyer ASAP, as that could make the difference between you obtaining a GC or not. Everything will likely be played during the last 30-40 days of the fiscal year (you only have until Sept. 30th!) .

2. F. J. Capriotti III

2

Answered . Mr. Behar is correct ... it is hard to tell until things get down to the wire in July/August/September.

Hiring a lawyer would be wise ... to get things ready to file quickly.