I've requested my Aunts accounting reords from the public administrators office that handled the estate & its been....

Asked over 1 year ago - San Francisco, CA

....its been nearly 3 months of waiting(& we live in different state from where her probate was handled) ...I still haven't recieved them! How do I get my Aunts banking records & accounting records from them? & YES I've called repeatedly with either being put on hold forever or told they'd call me back & they NEVER EVER call bacl~ What to do? Help...

1. Daphne Lori Macklin

3

Answered . You did not indicate what state where the Probate matter was handled. While it may be expensive, you may want to hire a probate attorney in that community in order to get your case handled in a responsible and timely manner. Good luck with this.

2. Eric Jerome Gold

Pro

3

Answered . I'm not sure from your statement whether the probate is being handled in San Francisco or if you live in San Francisco. You should be able to obtain a copy of the probate court's file on the matter (for a fee). Then, you should review the information in the file, and then consult with a probate attorney in the appropriate county where the probate petition was filed. The local attorney may have more luck getting a response from the public administrator.

3. Daniel Mcgraw Little

2

Answered . I assume that you are a beneficiary. It should be part of the Court file if there was a Probate. You may want to consider getting the information directly from the Court. The bank records should have been lodged with the Court.