Skip to main content

I've filled out HOA documents for new buyers. We have 3 commercially zoned units. Are we not a HOA?

Boston, MA |

The commercially zoned condo income does not go to the condo. Rather, to the owner of the business. the only income is from the condo dues

Attorney Answers 1


You would simply be a "condominium trust", the trustees administer the condominium directly. You would normally be required to submit a simple tax form each year showing income and expense, a CPA can handle that for you at very little cost. If you have any residential units the documents would necessarily need to be much more complicated.

Mark as helpful

Real estate topics

Recommended articles about Real estate

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics