I've done my biometrics but still waiting for my travel docs.Can I travel with my passport & have my docs sent to my destination

New York, NY |

My travel date is imminent, and I didn't receive my travel documents.

Must I wait before it's issued before traveling? Is it risky that I travel without it and get it shipped to me in Lebanon for my return? Will I face problems re-entering the U.S?

1. If it is approved, the card can be sent to you.

But, if it isn't approved ..you'll get stranded in Lebanon.

When were your biometrics taken? The card usually shows up 30-45 days later ... be patient.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

2. If you have pending green card you cant leave the country....
    Akid, lezim tontrei,

Law Offices of Hasbini 619-200.8986. Free on phone and in office consultation. http://www.sandiegoemploymentlawyer.net

3. I have answered this quesiton before.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.