I've been making monthly payments to a collection agency which for the last 5 months havent sent me current statements.

Asked over 2 years ago - Los Angeles, CA

Should I be concerned? Wyse financial services is the co. name.

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Michael Stephen Agruss

    Contributor Level 10


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should send the collection agency a letter, certified mail return receipt, requesting an updated statement. Who is the collection agency? I may be able to give you more specific suggestions depending in the collection agency.

    Information on Avvo should not be construed as legal advice, as each case is different. For information about... more
  2. Michael A. Goldstein

    Contributor Level 15


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Send them a letter demanding an accounting, and always send your payments certified or via some other way to prove that they were received and signed for by the Creditor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,881 answers this week

3,189 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,881 answers this week

3,189 attorneys answering