I've been charged w/burglary3rd degree-2counts of aggravated harrassment and unlawful growing cannabis. I have a good private at

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kingston, NY

I have retained an excellent experianced attorney. If I were to have my lawyer plea bargain to get the best possible deal for me considering the weakness in evidence on the felony charge what do you think is the best possible deal I could get? Plead guilty to a misdemeanor and have all other charges dropped??? Do you think 3year misdemeanor probation is the best I could get considering I have1felony and3 misdemeanors pending and a lengthy rap sheet of only misdemeanor convictions- no felony convictions whatsoever???

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Richard Caro Roxin

    Contributor Level 12


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Your posting, which notes that you "retained an excellent experienced attorney", begs the question "Why are you seeking comment here?" Your attorney, who among any attorney here is in the best position to evaluate the strength or weakness of the prosecution's case, is likewise in the best position to advise you. Listen to your attorney's recommendation regarding any offer to resolve the case and then it will be your decision whether to accept or reject it.

  2. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Ask your excellent attorney.....really, trust what he tells you.

    Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)

    I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a... more
  3. Eric Edward Rothstein

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I don't think anyone here can predict what may happen.

    I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases.... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

27,279 answers this week

3,056 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

27,279 answers this week

3,056 attorneys answering