I used my sister name when I got pulled over. He gave me a insurance ticket. And he let me go. I had court as my sister and went

Granite City, IL |

They gave me 30 days to get proof of insurance . I miss the next court date . And they sent a warrant in my sister name . She had got into an accident n called the police . They arrested her n she told them she has proof she was at work of the time it happened . They let her go . As of the 21st of Feb they sent me a ticket in the mail . I called them buzz there was no court date . they told me to come in . And bring in 170 to 320 . that I was going to get arrested .

1. Bring an attorney.

2. You need a lawyer. Impersonating your sister was a serious offense.

3. Hire an attorney. I know one in Collinsville if you want a recommendation.

4. Stop trying to fix this yourself and hire a local criminal defense attorney. You have dug yourself into a deep hole here and you are going to need help to get out.

5. I would recommend talking to a lawyer in your area to at least ascertain if there is a current warrant for your arrest and how much bond you would need to post before walking into the lion's den! Most lawyers should provide you with this information as a courtesy whether you hire them or not. Feel free to call my office. Even if I'm not available my secretary could probably look that information up for you. Good luck.