I used a hair care product by the name of bigen and had a horrible affect on me had to go tho the hospital and now im on steriod

Brunswick, GA |

severe swelling to face, neck and throat, sores in hair and two black eyes

You may have a case. Please call my office tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Aaron Marks
404-939-1485
--
Aaron Marks, Esq.
The Marks Law Group, LLC
103 W. Dearborn Circle
Decatur, GA 30030
www.markslawgroup.com
aaron@markslawgroup.com
404-939-1485 (ph)
404-581-5902 (fx)

It may be possible for you to recover for the injuries resulting from your use of the Bigen product. Additional information will be needed to assess your particular case- however, do not post the specifics on this, or any other, public forum.

Feel free to call our Atlanta office for additional details. (404-496-4119). Good luck.

COMMENTS MADE HEREIN ARE NEITHER LEGAL OPINION NOR DO THEY ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.

You may have a defective product case. Contact a defective product lawyer for a free consultation.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

John K Lassen

John K Lassen

Your website has great info: Philadelphia car accident attorney www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

While you may have a potential product liability action, it may not make practical sense for you to pursue the case if the damages are limited. If the incident is recent and occurred in Georgia, you will generally have 2 years to file suit. I would finish a bit more treatment. If you end up recovering without a permanent disability or requirement for long-term treatment, a well qualified product liability attorney will be unlikely to become involved in your matter.