Skip to main content

I used a facial product the week of Halloween and my face got red. It has gotten way worse since then. What should I do?

San Diego, CA |

It's a facial scrub by the company Silk bath and shower. Labeled Apricot Scrub.

Attorney Answers 6

  1. Sounds like you may be having an allergic reaction. You should go and see your doctor to determine if this is an allergy. Even if it is not an allergy if the symptoms are worsening, you need to see your doctor.

    I am only licensed in Arkansas. No part of this answer should be construed as creating an attorney client relationship.

  2. Lisa is correct.
    Certainly, get to a dermatologist and keep the container of the product as well as the receipt.

  3. Consult a doctor. Good luck.

    My answer to your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

  4. You should consult with a local doctor regarding your injury.

  5. See a doctor of immunology, as this sounds like an allergy.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  6. Your doctor should be able to tell you whether you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the product.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics