Skip to main content

I use to live in Portland Oregon and the child support order was there can I modify the court order where i live now in Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ |

My daughter is living with me now and my ex is wanting me to still pay her the child support. I need to know if i can modify the court order so she does not threating me to have to pay even though our daughter is living with me. Thank you for your time

Attorney Answers 1


Under specific limited circumstances yes. However, generally Arizona could only retain jurisdiction to enforce the Oregon child support order against you. Please contact me direct to discuss whether your situation qualifies for modification in Arizona under limited circumstance.

Mark as helpful

Child support topics

Recommended articles about Child support

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics