I urgently need advice from a MISSOURI ATTORNEY. who may have a Medical Malpractice License in the State of Florida.

Asked over 1 year ago - Springfield, MO

I am a victim of Medical Malpractice.in FL. I am currently living in Florida, but i am having to make trips to MO. I have all of the correct information you would need including doctors verification. Please if you or you know someone who has a license in both states or IF YOU could represent me in Florida I need to Know ASAP.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Best Answer
    chosen by asker

    Answered . Your question is unclear to me. I'm not sure why you need someone from Missouri. If the negligence occurred in Florida you need to file your claim in Florida and you need an attorney who handles medical negligence cases who is licensed in Florida not Missouri. If you received treatment for your condition in Missouri that really does not matter if your claim arose from treatment you received in Florida.

    If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you... more
  2. 4

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Use the AVVO "Find a Lawyer" function

  3. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Use AVVO or google.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
  4. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool then.

Related Topics

Medical malpractice

Medical malpractice occurs when a medical professional's negligence causes injury to a patient. Incorrect actions and inaction can both be forms of negligence.

Jonathan Michael Rolnick

Medical Malpractice Case

There is an expectation when we see a physician or go to the hospital that a certain "reasonable" standard of care will be provided. In most cases, this is exactly what happens. There are... more

Surgical malpractice and personal injury

Surgical malpractice occurs when a medical professional makes an error during surgery that was both preventable and beyond the normal risks.

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Advisor span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now