I urgently need advice from a MISSOURI ATTORNEY. who may have a Medical Malpractice License in the State of Florida.

Asked over 1 year ago - Springfield, MO

I am a victim of Medical Malpractice.in FL. I am currently living in Florida, but i am having to make trips to MO. I have all of the correct information you would need including doctors verification. Please if you or you know someone who has a license in both states or IF YOU could represent me in Florida I need to Know ASAP.

1. Philip Anthony Fabiano

2

Best Answer

Answered . Your question is unclear to me. I'm not sure why you need someone from Missouri. If the negligence occurred in Florida you need to file your claim in Florida and you need an attorney who handles medical negligence cases who is licensed in Florida not Missouri. If you received treatment for your condition in Missouri that really does not matter if your claim arose from treatment you received in Florida.

2. David Ian Schoen

Pro

4

Answered . Use the AVVO "Find a Lawyer" function

3. George Costas Andriotis

3

Answered . Use AVVO or google.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Pro

3

Answered . Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool then.