I urgently need advice from a MISSOURI ATTORNEY. who may have a Medical Malpractice License in the State of Florida.

Springfield, MO |

I am a victim of Medical Malpractice.in FL. I am currently living in Florida, but i am having to make trips to MO. I have all of the correct information you would need including doctors verification. Please if you or you know someone who has a license in both states or IF YOU could represent me in Florida I need to Know ASAP.

Your question is unclear to me. I'm not sure why you need someone from Missouri. If the negligence occurred in Florida you need to file your claim in Florida and you need an attorney who handles medical negligence cases who is licensed in Florida not Missouri. If you received treatment for your condition in Missouri that really does not matter if your claim arose from treatment you received in Florida.

If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.

Use the AVVO "Find a Lawyer" function

Use AVVO or google.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool then.