I typed my name into google.com search and found my personal information which included my phone number and address on 411.info

Marietta, GA |

I do have a stalker and a TPO, however, this information was posted on google search
on 411.info website without my authorization.

Did you have a legal question?

FWIW, Your name and phone number are likely in scores of places on the internet. Your permission is not required to post it. As i recall, 411 has a method whereby you can remove your information.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Thank you, I contacted 411.info and no reply.

I think just about everyone can put their name in a google.com search and get hits. Your cell phone account, your utilities accounts, your cable accounts, your property records, your automobile records, your credit card records, your bank records, and your driver's license records are just some of the records that get conglomerated on the internet. Some of these records are only available to law enforcement, some are available only for a fee, and some are freely available. I don't see any harassment or invasion of privacy in your question.

↓ Mark this answer as "Helpful" or "Best Answer" if you like it. For more information, contact us at www.SteakleyLawFirm.com or (404) 835-7595. The initial consultation is always free for Avvo users.

Thank you much, I felt it was an invasion of privacy because I pay to have a private number and to keep my information unlisted via AT&T which should not be posted in 411.info.

Furthermore, its humility to have my personal information revealed as though I was a harden criminal but I am a college professor. Either way I am very disappointed. Harden criminals are given more privacy than myself an innocent victim of society.

John Arnold Steakley

John Arnold Steakley

Save your money and stop paying for a private number. Go to Wal-Mart and buy a $20 telephone in cash and buy all your minutes with cash. The phone and number aren't connected to your name. That's much more private than paying AT&T.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights