I turned left on a yellow arrow and was clearly in the intersection before it turned red. I won't get a ticket will I?

Valencia, CA |
Filed under: Camera tickets

New in town...Bouquet Canyon Rd and Newhall Ranch Rd. Turning left on yellow arrow, in the intersection before turned red, but I was the last car.

As long as you were clearly in the intersection, you should not receive a red light ticket.

Seth Weinstein, Esq.
Practicing throughout Southern California
(310) 707-7131

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply.

Since you don't know whether you got a ticket, I'm assuming you're worried about having gotten a camera ticket?

If so, a highly knowledgeable attorney on here recently shared this resource for fighting camera tickets:

As long as you were in the intersection as we're in the intersection as you have stated, no ticket should be issued. Valencia cameras have had their issues - but it sounds like you are okay.

Andrew Roberts

Traffic tickets topics

Recommended articles about Traffic tickets