I turned down the first offer how long will it take to get another one.suing statefarm and have a lawyer?

Asked over 1 year ago - Snellville, GA

Car wreck

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

11

Answered . As you may be aware, the two worst major insurers in the U.S. are Allstate and State Farm. The good hands and good neighbors stuff in their ads is baloney. They don't tend to treat claimants fairly compared with their better competition.

Your attorney is the only one who can answer your question. In many cases, when you reject an offer there won't be another one (or any new one will be close to the old one), and you're gambling that you may do better at trial (your lawyer can assess if that's a smart move or not). But only your attorney is in a position to know your case well enough to venture a guess. Call him.

2. Jeffrey Mark Adams

10

Answered . Sometimes there is no 2nd offer. The other attorney is correct, schedule a meeting with your attorney.

3. Guy Irvin Wade III

9

Answered . You need to ask your lawyer that question. The answer to that question will depend on many facts, most of which deal with the specifics of your situation and the dynamics at play, and you lawyer is the only one who can give you an accurate answer to your question. Good luck.

4. Bret A. Schnitzer

8

Answered . It is not possible to know. They may offer more and they may not? You need to consult with your attorney. State Farm is very difficult at times. Good luck.

5. Henry David Bullard

4

Answered . All the other comments are correct. You should speak to your lawyer for more information.

6. Robert M. Gardner Jr.

3

Answered . As Mr. Ashman says, State Farm treat people terribly in these cases, so do not expect a second offer, especially in a conservative jurisdiction like Gwinnett. Prepare for trial and push the case. The will do nothing until you make them.

7. Scott J. Corwin

Pro

2

Answered . If you have a local car accident attorney, then you should discuss your legal options with him or her. I hope this helps.