I travel with medical transportation and one of the drivers gave my name and address to others leaving my family in harms way

New Bedford, MA |

My family had a restraining order on someone who was sending people to my house and by him giving this info out he put mt children in harms way this was all caught on voicemail which I played for the owner of the company I was told he fired him but a couple of months later he hired him back

1. You do not ask a question...just give facts? Were you damaged in any way by the actions? How does the restraining order tie into all this? Please repost and be precise as to your legal question as "general practice" category gives no insight for me to even guess...sorry!

My answer is not intended to be giving legal advice and this topic can be a complex area where the advice of a licensed attorney in your State should be obtained.

2. What is your question?

And, unless this person is in violation of the RO, what is the issue?

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.