I transferred my H1b from company A to company B. After I Got the receipt no. , company A revoked my H1.

Asked over 2 years ago - Waco, TX

Now, I got my new H1b with company B. But I want to go back to company A. Is there any way that company A can cancel the revoked notice or do I need to transfer my visa again?
I want to go back to my previous company ASAP. Is there anyway that I can reappeal the revoked H1B.

1. Gen Kimura

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . I agree with my colleague. Company A can file a new H-1 transfer petition for you.

2. Stephen D. Berman

4

1

Answered . They cannot unrevoke it, but they can file a new H1b visa petition for you and you can port back to them.

3. Jose Antonio Moreno

3

1

Answered . I agree, speak with your employer to transfer.

4. Elizabeth Clare Surin

Pro

2

1

Answered . Company A would have to repetition for you as a Change of Employer H1B petition.