I transferred my H1b from company A to company B. After I Got the receipt no. , company A revoked my H1.

Waco, TX |

Now, I got my new H1b with company B. But I want to go back to company A. Is there any way that company A can cancel the revoked notice or do I need to transfer my visa again?
I want to go back to my previous company ASAP. Is there anyway that I can reappeal the revoked H1B.

I agree with my colleague. Company A can file a new H-1 transfer petition for you.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

2. They cannot unrevoke it, but they can file a new H1b visa petition for you and you can port back to them.

3. Company A would have to repetition for you as a Change of Employer H1B petition.

An attorney-client relationship is not formed by my responses to questions on Avvo. My responses are not intended to be legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice.

4. I agree, speak with your employer to transfer.