I took out a home improvement loan ,to fix inside my home and 2 years later I find major damage under my home?

Asked over 1 year ago - Louisa, VA

I have no floor joist face place and beams holding up my house all ate up by water and termites is anyone to blame for me falling in this house trap? The Appraiser just gave a inspection so I could get a loan about 6 years ago. Now I'm really under water literally.

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . You have asked this question before--nothing has changed in terms of your legal options since the last time you asked. Your headline references 2 years since the loan, your narrative has 6 years. Your previous post indicated different timelines. I am sorry for your situation, it is a tough one, but on the facts you've posted over the weeks, you have no one you can sue. What about your insurance?

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now