I took out a home improvement loan ,to fix inside my home and 2 years later I find major damage under my home?

Louisa, VA |
Filed under: Home improvements

I have no floor joist face place and beams holding up my house all ate up by water and termites is anyone to blame for me falling in this house trap? The Appraiser just gave a inspection so I could get a loan about 6 years ago. Now I'm really under water literally.

You have asked this question before--nothing has changed in terms of your legal options since the last time you asked. Your headline references 2 years since the loan, your narrative has 6 years. Your previous post indicated different timelines. I am sorry for your situation, it is a tough one, but on the facts you've posted over the weeks, you have no one you can sue. What about your insurance?

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.