I took a plea deal from the state, provided i testify against my codefendant-i look at their info.&it shows supp.discovery?

Sanford, FL |

what does this mean? the co-defendant can see my deal? And, that I can testify against them? Would a State Attorney offer me a plea deal without wanting a conviction from the other party? Not sure what to think? Thank You in advance

1. It probably means supplemental discovery. It shouldn't have any effect on your deal with the state. I can't tell you what to think without knowing everything about the case. I'm assuming you have an attorney. You should be asking them for advice.

2. The supplemental discovery may have something to do with your becoming a state witness against your co-defendant. If you have given any written statements, those have to be provided to his attorney.