I think my wife has forged my signature on a spousal waiver for buy a property how do I go about finding without her knowing .

Asked about 1 year ago - Shreveport, LA

My wife bought a house this is in NY and according to the laws I am not sure, that if you are legally married your spouse must sign a waiver, However she bought the property without me signing any documents of such. How do I find out if my signature was forged on any documents.

1. Fadi N. Minawi

3

Answered . Not an immigration question. Contact a real estate lawyer.

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . Neither an immigration question nor a spousal support question.

3. Lauren G. Coleman

1

Answered . You need to obtain a copy of the deed from NY. Call the clerk for the county in New York where the property is located and ask how much to be sent a copy of the deed where she bought the property. Then get is sent to you and examine it to see if your signature is on it.

4. Kyndra L. Mulder

2

Answered . Contact the realtor or title company and ask to see the documents.