I sued my husband for adultery and abandonment, is there a way for my lawyer to track or find where my husband work by using h

Baltimore, MD |

I sued my husband for adultery and abandonment, is there a way for my lawyer to track or find where he works by using his social security number?

1. If your lawyer has access to specific skip trace type software it may be possible. But it can easily be found out through discovery as he would have to disclose his employment if asked.

This is not legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. This is for education and informational purposes only. It is always recommended that you contact an attorney with any concerns as each individual case is unique.

2. Your lawyer can hire a private investigator to find out personal details about your husband's life, including where he works. If your husband has entered the case by filing an Answer then your attorney can find out everything through discovery.

This is NOT legal advice, is GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY, and does NOT establish an Attorney/Client Relationship with you. Therefore my answer cannot address your specific legal situation and you should not rely upon my answer in your legal matter. I am an attorney licensed in Maryland and California.

3. You or your lawyer could hire a private investigator to find out the information you are seeking.

The information provided herein is general information only and not legal advice. The information provided herein does not create an attorney client relationship and is not a substitute for having a consultation with an attorney. It is important to have a consultation with an attorney as the information provided in this forum is limited and cannot possibly cover all potential issues in a given situation