I submitted an N-400 Application, however, I forgot to write a 0 in front of my alien number, and left it as 8 numbers. Is this

San Diego, CA |

ok, or will they reject it? Also, I forgot to write the alien number on the check.

Hi Hope that you are well. You should be OK. Good Luck!

Should be fine

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

That should not be a major issue

This message is intended as general information and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested to speak with me directly, please contact me at 604-671-7600.

Recommended articles about Immigration