I stayed in Holiday Inn Express for about two weeks. After Vacating i got a call from Hotel that two towels and a Iron Box were

Cincinnati, OH |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I stayed in Holiday Inn Express for about two weeks. After Vacating i got a call from Hotel that two towels and a Iron Box were missing in room. They charged $36 extra. Now my Question is whether it will go into my history and affect future visa processing and any side affects .

1. If you pay for what you took there should be no problems with your credit report. You should report your question under immigration attorneys for the problems which may arise with your Visa.

I am not your attorney unless you and I have signed a retainer agreement. What I am saying is not legal advice. Do not act on this information without engaging my services, this is for consideration only.