I stay in Georgia and a person who was drunk and high on drugs crashed into my house. I was struck by his vehicle(nissan titan)

I sustained back, legs, arms,head injuries, etc. I been going to a chiropracter over a year and the insurance company is only offering me a very small amout to settle this case(7900) My house has been destroyed and I was homeless for over 7 months. What would be a reasonable amount for me to ask for in a settlement or should I go to court to let them decide? I have already hired a lawyer last year, but no results yet.

Columbus, GA -

Find Out More

L. Ty Wilson

L. Ty Wilson

Personal Injury Lawyer - Savannah, GA

You have an attorney and they are best able to determine the value of your claim.

Ty

This response is for general information only, no attorney client privilege has been established by this communication.
Henry David Bullard

Henry David Bullard

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Macon, GA

Your lawyer is the first person to ask, but if you'd like to discuss it, my partner and I worked for insurance companies a combined 29 years before switching sides. I believe you have a case worth a substantial amount. Whatever you do I wish you the best of luck.

Glen Edward Ashman

Glen Edward Ashman

Personal Injury Lawyer - East Point, GA

You have an attorney who has seen your medical evidence and knows the facts of the case, the available coverage, etc. Asking someone here to take a wild guess with none of that information is not only asking the impossible, but it will, if anyone guesses, get you answers that are likely to be wrong.

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

Criminal Defense Attorney - Decatur, GA

What would the the reasonable thing to do is to retain an attorney. Most of the time when an attorney is not involved in these type of matters, the insurance company does not treat you fairly. Please feel free to give our office a call if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Darrell B. Reynolds,
Attorney and Counselor at Law
2385 Lawrenceville Highway, Ste D
Decatur, Ga. 30033
404-636-6616

Jasen Bodie Nielsen

Jasen Bodie Nielsen

DUI / DWI Attorney - Santa Barbara, CA

If you haven't already, I strongly advise you to call your attorney and find out what in the hell is going on. They should be in a better position than any of us on here to answer your questions. If for some reason they are not, I am sure there are plenty of other attorneys who would be more than happy to handle your case.

Kevin Coluccio

Kevin Coluccio

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Seattle, WA

Your lawyer is in the best position to deal with these issues. Set up a meeting with the lawyer and discuss these issues.

Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Car / Auto Accident Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

A person can fire their lawyer at any time simply by sending a termination letter.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com