I sold a truck and trailer under a sells agreement and they defaulted on said agreement, how do I regain possession????

Asked 7 months ago - Garland, TX

can you please give me step by step instructions on how to regain possession of my property please

1. Daniel Lee O'Neil

Answered . Do not attempt self-help because you will likely create a number of new (and worse) legal problems for yourself. Talk to the business lawyer/general counsel that helped you draft the contract, they will know how to efficiently and through the proper legal process get your property back for you. Best of luck