I sold a childs dirt bike on craigslist nov.30, listed it as a honda found out it isnt a honda buyer wants a refund,

Lakeland, FL |

The guy I sold the bike to called last night said guy at power sport store says bike isnt a honda. I bought the bike two years ago from a guy selling it as a honda had no reason to not believe him it looked exactly like the bike on the honda website all the correct markings ect. I texted all the info to the guy before he came to my house to buy the dirt bike from me, I gave him the model and all the serial numbers. Now he wants a refund and is telling me what I did is a felony. Its been almost two months since I sold it to him, am I in trouble?

1. Threatening you with a felony is a...... felony.
    It's called extortion.
    Offer him a refund.
    Things happen. You both should put it behind you.

2. You should give him a refund. It sounds like a negligent misrepresentation, breach of contract case from the other person's perspective. Take it back if it is in the same condition and sell it with proper disclosure and take comfort in doing the right thing.

If this information has been helpful, please check the thumbs up tab below. Disclaimer: The above is intended to give you some insight into various legal topics. This information is not intended as legal advice, but rather an attempt to provide helpful topical information. Please consult a lawyer as to the specific circumstances of your case. Again, this is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist. If there are more facts that you overlooked and did not include in your initial question and you would like to email me, you may send an email to stevefahlgren@gmail.com. Steven M. Fahlgren Attorney, Arbitrator and Certified Circuit Civil Mediator Law Offices of Steven M. Fahlgren, P.A. Phone: (904) 845-2255 Phone: (407) 852-1711 www.ForTheConsumer.com www.FahlgrenLaw.com www.SteveFahlgren.com