I slipped today at a major grocery on icing directly infront of a store employee what do i do?

Asked about 2 years ago - Alexandria, VA

I was walking throught the bakery with a cart trying to
manouver around three people one who happens to be a bakery employee engaged in a conversation. she happens to be standing a few feet from where i slipped on what appeared to be icing. i got up and spoke with the manager who took a incident report. i didn't have my phone on me to take pictures but i know they have video on my slip. im not a sue type of person but i am in excruciating pain in my leg and back. what shoukd i do

1. Inga L Stevens

2

Answered . The first thing to do is seek medical attention. Then consult a local personal injury lawyer . You can find one here on Avvo.

2. John Gus Zgourides

Answered . You may have a viable legal claim. Excruciating pain alone will not likely make for damages which would merit the time and expense for a personal injury lawyer to take on your case. Find out about the nature and extent of your injuries before talking to claims people. Talk to a local personal injury lawyer instead.

3. Howard Robert Roitman

Pro

Answered . I am answering this in July so I guess this happened a while ago. Make sure you treat as your doctor proscribes and see a local lawyer. I have attached the links to some articles that may be helpful. Good luck!