I slipped on water on a restaurant floor yesterday. I didn't fall but I twisted my ankle. It really hurts today. What do I do?

Asked over 1 year ago - Anderson, SC

I told the waiter and he said he would clean it up. I don't have health insurance right now so I haven't been to the doctor. What should I do?

1. Michael R Crosner

5

Answered . Immediately contact a local personal injury attorney - it he feels that you have a valid claim that attorney should be able to assist you in receiving treatment without charge on a lien basis. Slip & fall claims are complex - simply falling at the restaurant does not mean they are at fault. It depends if the restaurant knew or should have known of the water - how long it was present etc etc. Get professional assistance - most personal injury attorneys offer free initial consultations.

2. Justin Michael Lovely

3

Answered . You need to get treatment and consult with an injury attorney. You may have a slip and fall type case. Your attorney can help you get the treatment you need and proceed with your cause of action. Good Luck!

Pro

2

Answered . Get medical attention, and call a local personal injury lawyer to investigate.

4. Ryan S Montgomery

Pro

Answered . I agree with other answers. Good luck

5. Andrew Daniel Myers

Answered . Premises liability cases turn on whether or not the owner or operator of the property maintained their location reasonably safely. A large part of the question is whether or not they knew or should have known of the danger and could have taken reasonable precautions. Here's more: [Blue-Link-Below]

6. Seth Raven Carroll

Pro

Answered . Call Michael DeMayo.