I slipped on icy sidewalk 1/11 and and still seeking treatment for a broken femur. Now I've been told that i need to give notic

Asked about 2 years ago - Worcester, MA

now I've been told i have to give notice to town or property owner within 30 days. is this true?

Attorney answers (3)

  1. 4

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Retain a personal injury lawyer in your state from Avvo immediately to put the town on notice.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. 3

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . You should conatact a personal injury attorney in your area immediately.

    This response is given solely as a general response to the question and does not create an attorney / client... more
  3. 2

    Lawyers agree

    Answered . I agree with my colleague in that the sooner you consult an injury attorney the better.

    Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

37,527 answers this week

3,924 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

37,527 answers this week

3,924 attorneys answering