I slipped on icy sidewalk 1/11 and and still seeking treatment for a broken femur. Now I've been told that i need to give notic

Asked about 2 years ago - Worcester, MA

now I've been told i have to give notice to town or property owner within 30 days. is this true?

1. 4

Answered . Retain a personal injury lawyer in your state from Avvo immediately to put the town on notice.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. 3

Answered . You should conatact a personal injury attorney in your area immediately.

3. 2

Answered . I agree with my colleague in that the sooner you consult an injury attorney the better.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.